FLORIDA’S LARGEST STATE-WIDE PROPERTY OWNERS’ ADVOCACY ORGANIZATION
CYBER CITIZENS FOR JUSTICE, INC.
“From Justice as a Foundation all Rights flow!”
FAIRNESS IN ASSOCIATIONS IS OUR GOAL
CCFJ, Inc. cordially invites you to a Town Hall Meeting in Doral on September 18, 2021.
LOCATION: City of Doral-Police Substation Facility; 3719 NW 97th Ave, Doral, FL 33178
TIME: 10 A.M. – 3 P.M.
Capacity of Meeting Place: About 300
The town hall meeting will be aired on closed circuit TV in Doral.
- Jan Bergemann, CCFJ, Inc. President
- Milena Macias, Chair of CCFJ Committee on Legislative Affairs
- Eric Glazer, Esq., Law firm of Glazer & Sachs, P.A.
- Juan Carlos Bermudez, Mayor of the City of Doral
- Julio Robaina, former State Representative. PR Management Solutions
- State Senator Ana Maria Rodriguez (R-Miami, District 39)
- State Senator Ileana Garcia (R-Miami, District 37)
- State Representative Daniel Perez (R-Miami, District 116)
- aquel Regalado, Miami-Dade County Commissioner
- Danielle Blake, Senior Vice President of Government Affairs at Miami Association of Realtors
- Tamara Reyes, President at South Florida Property Owners Consulting
- Welcome and Introduction of the Panel Members
- Every panel member introduces himself/herself with some ideas and what they try to achieve to help members of community associations
- Expert testimony: John Pistorino, Structural Engineer Break with Refreshments
- Questions and suggestions from the audience with discussion
- Final statements of panel members